PCB grounding shrapnel, a conductive shrapnel structure that prevents the central processing unit (CPU) from electromagnetic interference (EMI). Therefore, the conductive characteristics of the EMI Clip can effectively interfere with electromagnetic wave spillage. Standard test standards.
Features and benefits：
1. It has conductive properties and can interfere with electromagnetic wave (EMI) spillover effects;
2. The function of elasticity and shock suppression can adjust the effect of height protection CPU;
3. Solderable, can be soldered to the Motherboard;
4. Carrier Tape can be quickly implanted on the main board with SMT device, which saves labor cost, good wear resistance, good pressure resistance and good plasticity;
5. Light weight, occupying a small area of PCB, replacing artificial with SMT.